Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Joe Chhangte's Photography: Flowers.

A friend of mine from Lunglei, named Joe Chhangte (his facebook link here) took pictures of flowers that really caught my attention and I thought I'd share them here on my blog. So I asked him and he willingly agreed. I love these pictures so much so that I even fell in love with some of them. His photography is something that I really could connect to as far as my perception of flower photography goes. His Nature photography is also coming soon... (Flowers are so special for me that I have to differentiate them even in photography and that is why I deliberately put Flower photography and Nature photography differently) Enjoy the pictures
A Flowery Ray of HOPE!

Beauty and the Beast!

As the photographer himself puts it in "Mizo photographers" Group on facebook, "Beauty even in the smallest of things..."

A Star is born!

A whole buds of HOPES!!

This picture was taken 2 weeks ago, when we went out as a group. I suggested the concept and Joe shot the picture through his lens which came out as a perfect piece of beautiful photograph and I love the hope that comes with this flower.



CONGRATULATIONS! to Joe Chhangte, for taking beautiful pictures!! Keep up the Beautiful passion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

Popular Posts