Saturday, August 27, 2011

Drew Ralte's darker side of life in a melodramatic way!

There is a boy (A man to be exact) who loves nature (added my own assumptions). His photography is as quiet as his personality (As far as my perception of his personality goes) and his concepts seem to lead their ways toward freedom from conventional norms. This time, however, for the first time, here on my blog, I feel deeply photographically voguish to have the permission from the said man above to feature two of his beautiful pictures that are (for me at least) quite dramatically and darkly (yet graciously) Romanticized. The aspect of dark Romanticism in these two photographs has taken me by surprise from the first time I laid my eyes upon their vommitting beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

Popular Posts